Topic: Cant login after upgrade from 2.2.8 - 2.2.11

Hello Joe,

After doing all you advised me to do regarding autopayment of invoice once it is issued, I decided to upgrade to FA 2.2.11.
After changing my config.php file, i decided to login to the default company as admin but could not. when I try to login to the other company because we have multiple company running on FA, it logged in with the same admin name and password that I use for all of them.

What could probably be my error.

thanks.
popsicles12

Re: Cant login after upgrade from 2.2.8 - 2.2.11

Hello Joe,

I have been able to login. there was a problem with the table security_roles.
When I login, I went to Setup and software upgrade. but I could not find an option to click install box to do the upgrade. the two options state had installed on it.
Another thing i discovered is that On the direct invoice, there is no payment option in mine installation as it is on the demo site. The customer menu list does not drop down. i still need to type * there and press enter to reveal the customer.
how do I rectify this.
I still believe that the payment option will help me detect which invoice issued with cash only payment or delayed payment to rectify the automatic payment on invoice issued for a later payment.

thanks.

Regarding the cash invoice, I guess it has something to do with the Cash Only payment setup. I recall it be 1 day. Set this to 0. Also ensure that your pos setting is correct. Save it.

/Joe

. No upgrade is necessary when moving from 2.2.8 to 2.2.11 beside coying source files;
. Go to the POS setup and set both 'Allowed' options to on;
. Setup/Company Setup/Search Customer List  - set to off;