Topic: Company Name in page title

Hi,

Is it possble to add Company Name to the page title? I am often having several different companies open at the same time, and it would be convenient to be able to see the name of the company as part of the poage title. I have looked in many of the files, but have been unable to determine where this is set.

Thank you.

Re: Company Name in page title

i think you can change function page_header() in includes/pages/header.inc adding some additional text in it. there, you can find line look like this:

echo "<head><title>$title</title>";

just prepend the $title.

Some of the themes has the company title in the footer, f.i. theme Elegant.

/Joe

Thank you.

I am still having problems finding the variable which will show the company name. I guess there is a global variable for that.

You can use the global variable $db_connections together with a session variable:

$db_connections[$_SESSION["wa_current_user"]->company]["name"]

to fetch the company name.

/Joe

Thank you, but I tried this and it returned an empty string...

You can download the elegant theme and look into the renderer.php file, to see how it is used.

/Joe

I found away you can add your company logo into the top left corner of your pages. Just open your default.css of the theme you want to you. In my case, I use the Modern Theme.

Look for h1 and add in the codes. e.g.
h1 {
    font-size: 14px;
    margin-right: 20px;
    /*color: #466f01; title*/
    background: url(images/YOURCOMPANYLOGO.png) no-repeat; /*left tab image path*/
    background-position: left;
}

Hope this helps! I'm going to try it on the new executive theme...