Topic: Datafield "Date of Delivery" in Invoice

In Germany and i think in all EU-States the invoice must contain the Date of delivery. As i see, frontaccounting (2.211) is not able to. Does anybody know about a solution?

Re: Datafield "Date of Delivery" in Invoice

When invoice is issued agains single delivery this change is easy but requires changes in php sources. But what about single invoice covering multiply deliveries sent on various dates?
Janusz

Well, the german sales tax law is a little tricky:

It´s ok, if the invoice regards to Goods - Receivable - Number(s). The Goods -Receivable-Form however must at last contain the real deliver date, which means
if the date of delivering differs from the date of "producing" the Goods-Receivable-Form both dates have to be placed on the form.
If it is the same day, you can use the phrase e.g.: The deliver date = Goods-Receivable-form date.

If the invoice-date is the delivery date too you can use the phrase:
The deliver date = invoice date.

I think the german and polish law is less or more the same in this regard. Namely the same same regulations are in case of sales invoice (delivery note is not fiscal document, so at least in smaller companies this is nt a problem).
In FrontAccounting every invoice has at least one underlying delivery note, so you can always print real delivery date on invoice providing transaction date on DN is the real delivery date. When DN has no such strict requirements (as in Poland) you can always entry real delivery date on DN entry.

Janusz