Topic: Create Branches of Company

Please, can you help me to create branches of my company?

Re: Create Branches of Company

SALES/ Add and Manage Customers/
You choose a client and you click Customer branches:    Add or Edit

But I may had missunderstood your question. If so, please give more information on the requirements.

Gaston

If you would like to keep track of departments, costcentres then consider using Dimensions for that.
Look in the  under Dimensions.

/Joe

4 (edited by bassam 08/08/2010 12:07:22 pm)

My Company has a lot of Branches so I Want to Create Branches to my Company
to get Balance sheet for Every Branch & income Statement also i want to get Balance sheet  & income Statement for Big Company
SO My Company Is a Big Company and it has daughter Companies

This is great. You can filter the Balance Sheet/Profit Loss statement by Dimensions.
Please have a look in the demo and read about how to in the FA Wiki, .

/Joe

Already I used Dimensions in Every Branches to determine cost of projects or something like that

You can define (In Company Setup) that you want to use two dimensions (Use Dimensions: 2),

One can be used for projects and the other for your company branches.

Gaston

I do accounts for several companies and I need to be able to create FA for each company I prepare accounts for. Each time I try at "Create and Update Companies" I'm not successful. I tried reading up on the fawiki page but the info over there is scanty. Could any one help me out please.

When you say "not successfull", what do you mean exactly ?

Gaston

Sorry for my long absence. When I say "not successful" I simply mean I'm not able to get what I need done much as I try.

You see, I know FA can have up to 50 different companies set up and logged in separately with various pass words. f.i having company A, B, C D etc in the "Company"drop down list after user name and pass word at the initial login page. so that each company you wish to work on at what time is chosen. Hope you now get my point and can help

Thanks.

It seems that FA lack of support of  muti-company setup.
You can simply create branches one by one like separate unrelated companies.

FA favors dimension instead.