Topic: Customizing a report

Hello, I have just setup FrontAccounting and am very excited about it.  However there's one sticking point:

My company pays commissions to service personnel, and since there are usually several persons billing on the same invoice (which have to be tracked separately) the built-in commissions system doesn't seem to work for us. 

As a workaround, I have created several inventory items, one for each person and set the cost per item as the person's hourly commission rate.  Therefore whenever I run the inventory sales report I get almost the exact report that I need. 

The one thing that I can't seem to get, is the ability to show only paid transactions (we only pay commissions on paid transactions).  Could you please tell me how this could be done?

Thanks!

Re: Customizing a report

You should change SQL query in rep106.php report to select only those records which have ov_amount+ov_gst+ov_freight+ov_freight_tax+ov_discount <= alloc
Janusz

Thanks for your help! 
One more thing though:  If I want to change the criteria on the right - say add a lookup filter, etc.  How would I do this?

Thanks again!

Hi again,

The other thing I just realized, is that we only pay commissions when the invoice has been paid.  Therefore if an invoice is created in June but paid in July, would it correctly appear in July?  If not, how would I fix this?

Thanks so much!

All this require more detailed lookup in reporting module/database structure, so ask your php developer for customized report.
Janusz