Topic: unable to access to these Setup maintenance

unable to access to these Setup
  Install/Update Languages
  Install/Activate Extensions
  Software Upgrade

Actually link not work

Re: unable to access to these Setup maintenance

You will have to login as superadmin (login as admin on your first company, often the Training Co.)

/Joe

Having installed the second company, I cannot access the following menu in the second company

Create/Update Companies
  Install/Update Languages
  Install/Activate Extensions
  Software Upgrade

The menu is dimmed and cannot activate.
I've logged in as admin already.

Why? Pls help!!

You can only do those things when you're logged in to your number zero company - for most people this will be the test company.

W

Thanks to Worrab!!!

I got that test company's admin is superadmin indeed!

I'm thinking it would be a good idea to address this issue in the wiki as it has come up more than once. Any suggestions for a good spot? Should a new page get created? I think it should be somewhere somewhat obvious in order to grab peoples' attention.

I have created a Menu Item, called 'The SuperAdmin', with the various tasks. Please add your informations here. Thanks.

/Joe

8 (edited by rthor 06/02/2010 07:55:20 pm)

I have added basic information on how to access the super-admin account at https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/inde … Main.Usage. Please let me know if any further clarification is required.

Thanks to Joe for setting up the new page.

I have fixed the super admin description on wiki, as there was some misleadings in it. Anyway thank you for all your contributions.
Janusz