Topic: Documentation

<sorry for my bad english>
I would like to have documentation about the general use of frontaccounting.
it is a great software but a little complicated for the end user.

Tnks for your time!
</sorry for my bad english>

Re: Documentation

Hello wamperror. Your English is very good, I think.

The documentation is coming soon, according to the Administration, so stay tuned!
Thanks for your commends.

/Joe

dear Administration,

could you give me the Data Flow Diagram or DB relationship? I need it to develop an external application for my company (especially production area).

thank you
<sorry for the bad english too>

We don't have documentation on that. If anybody out there has related material, please share it with us.

/Joe

dear Administration,

could you give me the Flow Chart? I need it to know a frontaccounting flow...

thanks b4

Is it possible to get a simple work flow description.
(The main steps) Not necessary full descriptions.

This can be a base for a more detailed description/documentation.

I agree with "vamperro" it's a nice software but little hard to understand the work flow.

THW

7 (edited by &#924;&#940;&#961;&#953;&#959;&#962; &#918;&#951;&#957;&#964;&#943;&#955;&#951;&#962; 12/22/2008 01:50:40 pm)

There is a minor error in the manual, on page 5 of 38 concerning minimum requirements. On the section Software requirements, there is an unordered list of five bullets. The first word of the third point ("MySQL") is mistakenly paragraphed as the last word of the second point. Also the list's indentation changes at the page break.

On another matter: What's the policy on translating and mirroring the documentation or derivative tutorials?

EDIT: Also, further below when the Company Setup is explained, there is the phrase: Custom Field Valve, instead of Value.

EDIT 2: Top of page 16: "you should se your new language" which should be "you should see".