Topic: POEdit FA-Version Update

Hello,

maybe this is the wrong place to ask but my problem is situated in FA.

I started the translation of FA to Dutch a long time ago and moved through several versions.
When I update to a new version of FA,  POEdit indicates more than 550 entries as obsolete and drops them. These entries however are valid translations and so the po is incomplete.
Adding these lines in a ASCII-editor works but to do that with every new version is a pain...

I want to start from scratch with the empty po-file FA provides, but always bump into the same "obsolete" lines.

I do not find a good manual or tutor of POEdit.

Any expertise in the house ?

Thanx.

Mark

Re: POEdit FA-Version Update

What FA version are you using? We haven't received newer nl_NL.po file than those available on sf.net download page, and even those one is in fact automatically merged from some previous version (55% done). In FA 2.2 hotkeys system appeared which requires corrections in all menu options titles. This was not done in the po file for FA2.2.1 so, probably this is the reason why big part of it is fuzzy/not translated.

BTW. If you want to update the nl_NL.po file, please get as a base empty.po available in CVS unstable and merge it with your latest version. We want to release FA 2.3 in June.

Janusz

Re: POEdit FA-Version Update

I'm using the latest 2.2.8 now. I'm working on a new nl_BE, dutch translation now...
When, I will make it available...

Mark