Topic: Tax amounts printed

Hello,
Could someone please point me to where the lines 'Included Tax' when printing an Invoice are coming from?
I have 2 tax lines being printed just  under 'Shipping' at the bottom of the invoice - one showing included tax at 5% and the other 10%.  I do not require the 5% line but can't find where it is coming from - I assume somewhere in header2.php but I can't find it.

Thanks

Re: Tax amounts printed

It would appear that the extra line also appears in the Direct Invoice entry page.  I can't find where this extra tax line is coming from.  I there a setting somewhere that determines what tax lines appear on an invoice?  Where is this setting?

Thanks

Please check your tax groups and/or item tax types to see which tax types are included. The tax groups can be found on the Setup tab.

/Joe

4 (edited by waverider 05/10/2010 01:03:34 pm)

Thanks Joe,
I tried to check that but Tax Groups is greyed out - in both my active company and the Training Company, which is the master.

You have to adjust Access Setup for your role, then logout and login again.
Janusz

itronics wrote:

You have to adjust Access Setup for your role, then logout and login again.
Janusz

Thanks Janusz,
I have full admin access. I also created another admin user and still it is greyed out.

Hi - If you go down the list of privileges - even for your full admin user - you'll almost certainly find that the check-box for tax-groups is un-checked.  It can be quite hard to spot.

W

8 (edited by waverider 05/11/2010 03:38:42 am)

Ahh - there it is.  thanks :-)
It turns out that there was an unwanted entry there - solved