and entered amount and discount and memo,
Reference was not shown and so I put 1 into Reference: field and memo : ddd

And the following errors come:
Please let me know what happens.
Thanks in advance.

Supplier Payment Entry

DATABASE ERROR : The supplier GL transaction could not be inserted
error code : 1064
error message : You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ' 3, '2')' at line 3
sql that failed was : INSERT INTO 0_gl_trans ( type, type_no, tran_date, account, dimension_id, dimension2_id, memo_, amount, person_type_id, person_id) VALUES (22, 1, '2008/04/15', '6', 0, 0, '', , 3, '2')

Re: I had tried at the beginning and got the following errors

Hello,
I've tried to reproduce this error, but I couldn't.
Is the release 1.16 or 2.0 Beta.
Can you reproduce the error at the demo site? (release 1.16)

Is the Account number '6'?? There seems to be no amount value, but FA should report this as an error up top if there is no or negative value.

/Joe

after installing version 2.0, What I had done is to delete every data on DB except company and user data and tried to put one by one and it happens. Strnage thing that I doubt is that there is no reference value shown.
What is the reference for?
Why isn't it shown?
Will it be ok to start with deleting all table data except company and user table?

Thanks in advance.

P.S) If I would like to fill the data from the beginning (empty), what is the procedure to do that?

Hello,
You can not delete all the tables exept the company and user table. The reason for this is that there must be a chart of accounts together with some linked data to this. There are other tables needed for the system to run.
If you want to create a new company, you can do that in the Setup tab, Create/update companies. When creating a new company, you can select the script en_US-new.sql. This script has no data, except for the needed tables.

Kind regards

Joe