1 (edited by jft 02/22/2010 12:25:37 am)

Topic: Don't modify the support team!

Please don't modify the support team - they're doing great already!
Just logged a bug in Mantis ...
24 hours later ITS FIXED!
That unreal support guys!!!
Congratulations Janusz!
Thanks & regards,
John

Re: Don't modify the support team!

Thank you John. This is really encouraging smile.
Janusz

I can second that statement. The most responsive dev team I've come across. And a code base that is logically structured and easy to follow.

Well done guys and keep it up!
/Stildalf

4 (edited by kerrsmith 02/24/2010 12:26:19 pm)

Yes, this is all definitely true.

On the odd occasion when I have found a small bug it has always been fixed within about 24 hours and I have always received a thank you from the developers for reporting it.

I really like this as it shows my reports are being read and are helpful in some way - this keeps me interested in the ongoing work on the code as I feel that my suggestions have been of use and that they have been appreciated.

Certainly!

I've reported three bugs in the past two days and all have been fixed! smile The turnaround time here is quicker than paid support!

I believe I have seen a Donations link somewhere.
I am sure any donations are always appreciated!

Tom
(Just a code contribution user)

I'd like to echo my thanks here too. I'm a new user of only 24 hours standing. I could not believe how small the distro was and how nicely everything works. User interface speed is great and the support has been great already.

Nolapro is out the door and it looks like I don't have to spend $800 on SAGE which was something my emerging microbusiness could not afford. Sorry Tom, donations might be a while away but I will try and contribute in other ways smile

[b]RodW[/b]
Brisbane, QLD, Australia