Topic: New sales_order_entry.php very slow

Hello
Since the weekend, entering sales invoices has suddenly become extremely slow. The Inspection tool shows that opening the sales_order_entry.php file takes 2.2 minutes!
However, all other FrontAccounting functions are working at normal speed. Where or how should I start investigating what the problem is?
The trouble started over the weekend when the hosting company had an issue with the MySQL server.
FrontAccounting 2.4.18
PHP - 8.3
MySQL - 10.6.17-MariaDB-cll-lve
MySQL table optimization done

Re: New sales_order_entry.php very slow

1. Do you have more than 5000 entries in items or customers ?

2. Did you check php version like 8.2 or 8.1

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Hello
Changing the PHP version doesn't make a difference. There are quite a few products. There aren't as many customers.
What I discovered is that the query is slow when the customer is already selected. For example, creating the following invoice or when I have looked at transactions for the respective customer before (then the customer is already selected by default when creating a new invoice).
And here is the difference - I have two customers who have a considerable number of invoices every day. These customers are extremely slow. If the preselected customer has had few transactions - there are no problems. But these two customers have had thousands of orders, and this problem occurs specifically with them.
Can I put some additional code somewhere to see the time of SQL queries, so I can figure out why it is slow for these customers - what query takes so long?

Are those customers have home currency or different currency..

If different. May be the exchange rate issue.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

5 (edited by spott 05/16/2024 11:59:17 am)

No - there is only one currency in use, so that cannot be the reason.

But both customers who experience this problem - they also have over 15000 transactions.