Topic: allocated cloumn, and an option not to show it

I want to know what is allocated column when I show customer and supplier balances. And could there be an option not to show it. I am only interest in debit, credit and moving balance.

Re: allocated cloumn, and an option not to show it

Would someone please answer my post ?

Which Report are you referring to?

customer and supplier balances . they show columns: debit and credit allocated and moving balance. I want an option to hide allocated column when generating the report.

Did you mean:
https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/uploads/Help/Rep201_SupBalRpt.png
https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/uploads/Help/Rep101_CustomerBalances.png

6 (edited by halimfady 01/06/2024 08:22:57 pm)

yes . I would like an option not to show the allocated column when generating the report since I have no use for it . So please in future release add this option .

Attached is modified version of reporting/rep201.php file to suit your needs. You may do the same for reporting/rep201.php.

Such modified files should be placed in the company/#/reporting folder so as to be applicable as a substitute for the default one in the reporting folder.

Post's attachments

rep201_mod_without_Allocation.zip 6.6 kb, 3 downloads since 2024-01-13 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thanks a lot apmuthu. Please add an option for it in the future release. Just like show balance (yes or no) , There should be show allocated (yes/no), for both customers and suppliers balances . Please check the screenshot.

Post's attachments

allocated.png 39.9 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

@joe: Is this essential to include in the core FA. If so clean up the kludge herein which was just a Quick'n Dirty fix.

I will look into this. I agree that this could be better. To make it backward compatible, maybe we can just swap  the selector control for this and eliminate the allocate field if not chosen.

Will talk to Janusz about this.

Joe

Even a mere checkbox might suffice for all binary choices.