Topic: Cannot install 2.4.16

setup recognizes the install directory
https://accounting.projectrisealc.com/install/index.php

but then fails with no default language

PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: The script tried to call a method on an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "language" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide an autoloader to load the class definition in /accounting/install/isession.inc:144
Stack trace:
#0 /accounting/install/isession.inc(144): method_exists(Object(__PHP_Incomplete_Class), 'set_language')
#1 /accounting/install/index.php(18): include('...')
#2 {main}
  thrown in /accounting/install/isession.inc on line 144

frontaccounting-2.4.16

PHP 8.0.29 (cli) (built: Jun 13 2023 15:34:16) ( NTS )
Copyright (c) The PHP Group
Zend Engine v4.0.29, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies
    with Zend OPcache v8.0.29, Copyright (c), by Zend Technologies

MySQL Version    5.7.23-23

Re: Cannot install 2.4.16

Found that the php 8.1 session path was bad so Front Accounting install could not create a session. Installer now completed successfully.

Php 8.1 is not officially supported by FA.  Php 8 is the last supported version of FA recent.

Would you mind downgrade to 8 if you are not developer. Or if you are developer fix the problem and update the changes to the community to update the core.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Trying to perform a clean install of 2.4.16 on my linux webserver.
The instruction to browse "your_url/account" is incorrect. I had to use "your_url/account/install" to run the installer.
The installer ran, I filled in the fields, then on the next page it displayed a login page with "Admin" as the userid and a row of blobs as the password, then asked me to re-enter the password. Since I had not entered the password on the first line, I had no idea what to type. I did not want to use "Admin" as the userid, so I changed it and entered a new password on both lines. I guess that was a mistake, because I am not able to open FrontAccounting at all. How is this supposed to work?

Check the config file for any relative / absolute urls and for directory separator issues.
State your PHP / MySQL versions.