Topic: Customer statement shows different aging balance than transaction rep

Just evaluating 2.4.16 to see if any of the problems my client is having have been fixed. I haven't yet dug into the code.

One problem my client was having was an incorrect balance on the customer statement that looks like it resulted from a journal entry (currently at 2.4.8). Looking at 2.4.16, the outstanding balance is something completely different, but still wrong. In both versions, the customer transactions show the correct outstanding balance, *AND* the statement debits and credits are correct. If you just add them up, you get the correct balance ... it is just the aging balance report at the bottom that is wrong.

The customer I'm looking at has journal transactions, sales (invoices) and normal payments against invoices. They have 3 outstanding, unpaid invoices for a total of $318, but the aging balance is $520 (?) In the previous version, it was $117 (?).

I'm going to take a deeper look, so I can file a proper bug report, but the most confusing thing about FA is the way it sums transactions with some amounts being reversed, etc. I'm just wondering if anyone else is seeing this problem?

Re: Customer statement shows different aging balance than transaction rep

Additional note!!!! The balance is correct if I do not select "show also allocated" as Yes.