Topic: Sale Order Entry- Quantity becomes Zero after 1st Time Add Item 2.4.14

Hi All,
I just installed latest FA version it has been working fine but only one problem was that when I input quantity on Sales order, Direct Delivery or direct Invoice after pressing Add Item, input quantity turns 0 and I was getting the Total 0.
however I endeavored to find the issue and found that on line# 90
add_item_code($stock_id, $stock_id, $description, $category_id, 1, 0); of file items_db.inc which is residing in 
\inventory\includes\db
requiring  $stock_id twice which causing problem to find the item to add in cart line for code on lines 64-65
        $order->add_to_cart (count($order->line_items),$item['stock_id'],
    $new_item_qty*$item['quantity'], $item_price, $discount, 0,0, $description); of file sales_order_ui.inc residing in folder
..\sales\includes\ui\sales_order_ui.inc.

I just removed duplicate $stock_id from add_item_code($stock_id, $stock_id, $description, $category_id, 1, 0); of file items_db.inc and everything seems working fine so far.

Is it OK or there should be something else which I am missing.

Re: Sale Order Entry- Quantity becomes Zero after 1st Time Add Item 2.4.14

Thanks for the Time, please review the code.

@joe: need it?

I cannot reproduce this error. Anybody else?

I have asked Itronics to comment on this. Unfortunately he is very busy with other stuff at present. Hopefully he will enter soon.

Joe

@sairmalhi

Well, I cannot reproduce this error too. The parameters passed to add_item_code() are correct, and the 'fix' (if I correctly understand your sugestion) boiling out to removing any argument from the call to add_item_code() is not acceptable.

More over, the add_item() function from /inventory/includes/items_db.inc is used only in inventory database edition, and is not referenced in any of sales modules document pages. There is no way the change in add_item() would fix problem appearing eg in sales_order_entry.php, so I guess this is pure coincidence, and - if the problem has gone - you had to fix it somewhere else.

J.

New order entry not loading on 2.4.14