Topic: Cannot print any invoice

Hi Guys

Im using FrontAccounting with three companies, Default Company and another two.

In one of the others, I created invoices which I want to print.

On any invoice, when printing, Im getting following error, any help much appreciated, thanks.

Unhandled exception [0]: Attempt to assign property "currency" on null. in file: D:\xampp\2022\htdocs\fa\reporting\rep107.php at line 132

Thanks

Re: Cannot print any invoice

Your company currency is not.   Goto  Setup and followed by company setup and set currency there and update it. Than again print invoice..it will work for you

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Hi, thank you for your kind reply.

I went to Setup , Company Setup and in Home Currency, there is CA Dollars. also I have currencies on all three companies which I have.

It may be a setting in the Company Setup but to me is not this one.

Thank you !

As @kvvaradha suggested please press the update button and try again. Clearly the message states currency not set.

5 (edited by fit.man30 11/03/2022 11:06:56 pm)

Hi Guys,

I did as advised and no luck, the same message:

Unhandled exception [0]: Attempt to assign property "currency" on null. in file: D:\xampp\2022\htdocs\fa\reporting\rep107.php at line 132

I m having another installation, on same htdocs with different name having testing company data, and got the same message trying to print an invoice,

Unhandled exception [0]: Attempt to assign property "currency" on null. in file: D:\xampp\2022\htdocs\fa-2.4.12\reporting\rep107.php at line 132

Im having following configuration.

Windows 8.1, xampp, php 8.1, frontaccounting 2.4.12

Thank you for your answers. Kind regards.

6 (edited by fit.man30 11/03/2022 10:59:31 pm)

In my Default company, going to Setup, Company Setup, Home Currency drop down is set to CA Dollars

This drop down doesn't allow empty values, they are

CA Dollars
Euro
Pounds
US Dollars

Also in Sales , Customer, General Settings, Customer Currency:CAD