Topic: Updated Version on godaddy

The available version on godday is 2.4.9, Please update it. As they are saying someone from FrontAccounting have to do this.

Re: Updated Version on godaddy

Godaddy has not directly provide the applications.. may be within cpanel or within softaculus. It has to be updated with it..

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Its on cPanel

How to do it, Please guide

This sounds great. I think we should wait until minor 2.4.14, that are scheduled to release this week. We have still fixed some bugs. Especially php 8.

Joe

Joe as Version 2.4.14 is out please arrange to update it on cPanel. Once done will check it

I tried  2.4.14 on GoDaddy repo problem still there, by uploading it. Please upload new version on GoDaddy(cPlane)

Can somebody take care of this. I don,t have time at present.

Joe

@mandeepmavi,
You still need to do as in https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=9695&p=2

Yes Rafat, using it,

New version 2.4.14 is now available on GoDaddy/cPanel but repo problem still there.

Well unable to understand if repo.frontaccounting.eu is reachable with localhost, why not from cPanel/Goddady

11 (edited by rafat 10/31/2022 12:07:05 pm)

I presume  that certain site providers consider the repo unsafe for reasons they are not willing to divulge or its against some rules that they dont know what they are.