Topic: Approval System.

I want to set user approval role for any transaction in FA.

Re: Approval System.

This is an approval module developed by me.

https://youtu.be/nTpkn19keQA

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

The Approval system is good and needs to be incorporated into the core. How many tables does it entail? One for Approval Roles and another for the approval / rejection status of the transactions unless the core FA tables are altered to add in the new status fields.

Thank you @apmuthu  i am not modifying any core table to bring approval.  I have used my own tables for it. And which will effect 10 levels of approval and also rejections.  Once the entry is approved  it will effect in core tables

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

The core FA code has certainly been modified as otherwise you will not be able redirect standard transactions to your table intervention. When FA code changes affecting these tables scripts, you will have to keep on updating your code changes into these scripts as well. Rather than have such a nightmare, it is best to elegantly make it a part of FA by just having a transaction status field and change the code once and for all in the core.

6 (edited by kvvaradha 09/11/2022 04:14:29 am)

Ok. But we are not getting much changes in the core for these files.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

@rafiq.ccna

Do you have live demo for this module?

Demo will be provided.  Kindly knock us through our website for demo .

https://www.kvcodes.com/clients/products/client/item_details/frontaccounting-approval-system-module

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

@joe: can implement in the core easily:
1. Create 1 new table to store all output (json) from various modules to store entries from lower level officers.
2. Submit button for each form submitted by low level officers can go into above table (maybe some changes in js in core forms or on_submit button logic)
3. Recursive hierarchy of roles and forms can be in another table.

Thanks apmuthu,

I will try to customize FA with your guide.