Topic: No customer in drop down

I am not sure these are related.

I have created customers and branches for those customers. I go to create a new sales order or direct invoice, and the branches seem to appear in the pull down menue, but the customers do not appear (all branches do appear).

I have the same problem with suppliers.

If I go back to the create customer or supplier, in the select a customer menu they do not appear for editing. Same with supplier.

Now, If I go to reports and select supplier or customer they do appear in the pull down menus.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong in particular?

Re: No customer in drop down

You have established the search fascility on the company. If you don't want this you can unmark this in company setup. Unmark 'Search Item List', 'Search Customer List' and 'Search supplier List'. After that the cusomers, Items and suppliers appear again.
If you have the search fascility established, you can get all the items by pressing a space in the item list and then a * and tab. Then you get all the items. You can also press the first characters or som other matching characters then you will only get the items that matches the search.
These search lists are more for those having a bunch of customers/items/suppliers.

/Joe