Topic: checkboxes not available on Reconcile page

Hi Folks,

I updated a bunch of things on my system about a month ago, php8.1 and Frontaccounting among them. 

Today I went to do some reconciling, perhaps not as soon as I should have, granted, and found that I have no checkboxes any more.  Where checkboxes used to be, there are no only little double-dash icons. 

I tried different browser and got the same behaviour, checked logs for errors and found none, tried pointing apache at the backup set of files I took before I upgraded, but none of those changed anything.  Maybe a php8.1 issue?

Am I the only one who is missing the checkboxes?

Re: checkboxes not available on Reconcile page

Aha!

I found a new release is available, 2.4.12.  problem is fixed in this version.

Don't know if it is a temporary situation, but the donate button on the main website doesn't appear to be working.

I will have a look at it.

Joe

Hello,

I can not reproduce this error. Will you try again?

Joe

Hi @Joe,

Thanks for checking!

just to update;

Paypal page is working now

Checkboxes on the recconcile page are working after upgrading from 2.4.11 to 2.4.12.

Unfortunately, today, I am not having any luck generating recurring invoices, but I will make a separate post for that.

For the sake of completeness, there is an error in the apache logs when visiting the reconcile page:

Fri Jul 22 08:52:05.754731 2022] [php:notice] [pid 2431809] [client 192.168.25.212:46626] 0:bob:sysprefs.inc:36: Undefined property: sys_prefs::$time_zone, referer: https://fa.computerisms.ca/gl/bank_account_reconcile.php?

However, this error raises on every page, so not sure it is relevant.

I will check this. Thanks.

Joe

Hello,
If the date.timezone is not set then we set the date.timezoen to Europe/Berlin.
Normally the date.timezone is set in the PHP.INI file or you can set it to a suitable value.

I have checked for this error in the apache log, but can not reproduce this.

The problem with recurrent invoices has now been resolved. Look in that topic.

But please investigate further. Thanks.

Joe

You can try to set the timezone as per kvvaradah

https://www.kvcodes.com/2014/09/frontaccounting-change-timezones-based-locality/

It works for me.