Topic: Italian chart of accounts

Hello,
I'm new to Frontaccounting ERP, and unfortunately I've few knowledge in Accounting.
Anyone has an italian chart of accounts? I need it for my chief that is tormenting me for days sad

Thanks,

Bin

Re: Italian chart of accounts

If you have some kind of an Italian Chart of Accounts that can be exported in a comma separated file, I will help you convert it into a chart of accounts for FrontAccounting.

/Joe

Hello,
thanks a lot.
I've uploaded the csv on a website of a friend of mine.
Here's the link http://www.tuningcity.it/italianchart.csv
Thank you!!

Bin

Thanks, I will have a look at it. I will then convert it to a FrontAccounting COA, however there are still some items that need to be translated in the COA. I will send you it when ready.

/Joe

Thanks a lot.
I'll wait news from you.

Bin

Hello again Bin,

I have now prepared an Italian COA for FA 2.2.X. Unfortunately the account groups/types are not sorted correctly in 2.2.X the way it is setup in the Italian COA. This is, however, done correctly in the upcoming release 2.3 that are now shipping in 2.3 RC2.

So I would suggest that I convert the new COA to 2.3 before sending it to you for further fixup. Is that ok for you? Do you have 2he 2.3 RC2 setup?

/Joe

Hello Joe,
Yes, it is ok, thank you!!
I've just installed 2.3RC2 release, now I should be able to run Italian COA, isn't it?

Regards,
Bin

Yes, I have sent you the new COA by email with instructions. You should change the remaining texts and localizations.

/Joe

Hi joe,

could give me too the italian COA?

many thanks!

Davide

It can be picked up from the repository from inside release 2.3RC3.

/Joe

Hi all,

I'm newby in FA. I can't find the Italian COA listed among others in FA 2.3. Was is deleted, invalid or what ?

Thank you

It doesn't seem to be uploaded to the repository. I can't find any COA for Italy. If you have any, please tell me.

/Joe

hi Joe,

why in one message your are saying about the italian chart of accounts:

"It can be picked up from the repository from inside release 2.3RC3."

and then in your following message you are saying:

"It doesn't seem to be uploaded to the repository. I can't find any COA for Italy. If you have any, please tell me."

is there any news about an italian chart of accounts for frontaccounting?

thank you and have a nice day,
Andrea

14 (edited by apmuthu 10/14/2013 06:34:40 pm)

Hope you are not using Lira.....

Since Euro is used by most EU countries, take any of their Chart of Accounts from the repo and translate the head of accounts.....

All Extensions/Languages/Themes/Charts are expanded out and placed in my unofficial GitHub Repo. Place the resultant translated file by naming it like chart_it_IT-general-2.3.18-1.sql and place it in the sql folder.

15 (edited by asivieri 10/14/2013 08:38:16 pm)

we are all with euro! no lira any more...

i believe different countries in Europa have completely different chart of accounts, but thank you for your advice, good thing to start looking at some other european country to take example.

i am giving a look now at how the french one is built: https://github.com/apmuthu/frontaccounting/blob/master/extensions/Charts/chart_en_FR-general/en_FR-general.sql

maybe from this i can start to build one working for Italy.

has anybody a spreadsheet with full italian chart of accounts to use as reference?

kind regards, Andrea

Hello guys,

I have a one year old preparation Project for an Italian COA. It was never fullfilled by the guy that started it.

This is the reason for not being sent to the repository.

Please restore the COA on a training Project and see if it can be used. Need further translations on various subjects.

/Joe

Post's attachments

it_IT-general.sql 98.6 kb, 13 downloads since 2013-10-15 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

A slightly rehashed Italian SQL (need to choose the accounts for setup defaults) that you can start with.

Post's attachments

it_IT-general_sql.zip 13.6 kb, 10 downloads since 2013-10-19 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

I have adapted a Chart of Accounts for use in Italy, we are using it in our cooperative since 4 years, it is working fine. If anyone is interested give me a sign and I'll provide it. I am NOT a professional accountant, am still learning it, but did not find ANY italian with whom to share ideas. Looks like everyone in the world is using frontaccounting except italians.

Not like that dude.

Some Italian users available in the community too.  Most of them are accountants i guess.  But its good to have the italian coa in FA.  Joe update it to repository for future users

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes