Topic: Editing and Modifying Reports in FA

Good day All,

Kudos to Joe and crew that has made FA what it is today. Excellent job you've done so far.

I needed help for modification of some things in FA to make it flexible in use.

1. Once an invoice is raised, I cant modify the price. sometimes prices are entered and later i may decide to reduce price. But I cant in FA.
2. In my Invoice I need these to appear in my report: Total Price, Amount Paid and Balance. even though I have receipt to that effect.
3. I needed the Invoice body to be extended more to accommodate more lines of items and if possible remove somethings at the bottom.
4. I need to add a Place for Customer Signature & Company Signature
5. I need to remove the Column for the Item code so the description is clearly show instead of it looking clumsy.
6. I also want to remove the ship to address in the Invoice, Receipt and Sales Order
7. I also need auto numbering for both invoice and Sales Order.

Please kindly assist as this is very important to our day to day transaction.

Thanks in advance.

Popsicles12

Re: Editing and Modifying Reports in FA

@popsicles12

https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=9018

@dearmosin has done a good job with FA reports. Maybe he can help you. I am not sure if its free though.

rafat

@popsicles12
Simple fix for 4 is in the wiki

The FrontAccounting Wiki(Manual, examples, tips, setup info, links to accounting sites, etc) https://frontaccounting.com/fawiki/

@Apmuthu & @dearmosin,

Please kindly attend to my post.

How do I modify my Invoice report to show Total Amount, Amount Paid and Balance
How do I edit Sales Order and Invoice prices as an Administrator of the System after the invoice has been raised. Sales persons may not have such access since I will not enable it in the user access
I need to remove the Stock Code column from the Invoice so the Description is very Clear and not shrink.

Please help.

Popsicles12

Hi,

For no. 7 you need to tweak the details within "Setup \ Transaction References"

popsicles12 wrote:

Good day All,

Kudos to Joe and crew that has made FA what it is today. Excellent job you've done so far.

I needed help for modification of some things in FA to make it flexible in use.

1. Once an invoice is raised, I cant modify the price. sometimes prices are entered and later i may decide to reduce price. But I cant in FA.
2. In my Invoice I need these to appear in my report: Total Price, Amount Paid and Balance. even though I have receipt to that effect.
3. I needed the Invoice body to be extended more to accommodate more lines of items and if possible remove somethings at the bottom.
4. I need to add a Place for Customer Signature & Company Signature
5. I need to remove the Column for the Item code so the description is clearly show instead of it looking clumsy.
6. I also want to remove the ship to address in the Invoice, Receipt and Sales Order
7. I also need auto numbering for both invoice and Sales Order.

Please kindly assist as this is very important to our day to day transaction.

Thanks in advance.

Popsicles12