Topic: Entering a New Customer on the Fly

Hello All,

With FA, It is possible to enter a new customer on the fly on the Invoice without having to go through the Sales -> Add and Manage Customers?

Kindly Assist.

Thanks

Popsicles12

Re: Entering a New Customer on the Fly

Yes you can:

In the invoice press [F2] and select new customer
Fill in the customer data and press [select]

Jan Willem Bosch

cool JWBosch Techniek cool
-- Work - Frontaccounting - terrace --

Hello All,

FrontAccounting is good. I like it. There are some things that I need clarifications on.
1. Why is it not possible to change a product quantity on an invoice already issued. If there is a mistake in the quantity of product, One will need to void that invoice and re-enter it again. This I think is laborious.

2. This is also applicable to date. One cannot change the date of an invoice already issued.
Is there a solution to the above question without voiding the invoices and re-entering it.

Thanks.

Popsicles12

4 (edited by rafat 05/16/2022 08:56:22 pm)

This subject has been discussed many times. One was initiated by me.
https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=7951
Many other posts with different schools of thoughts can be found in this forum. Why and why not to change an invoice is a matter of company/regulations ..etc..policy. I guess our FA developers prefer to void and reissue instead.

Please dont mix issues with different subjects on the same forum thread. You started with Entering a New Customer and you Ended up with editing invoices. Better to keep them separate so others can benefit from the solutions.

Thanks  rafat. noted

May be you  can void and recreate it.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes