Topic: Supplier invoice shows overdue

This is probably my fault but I have a suppliers invoice that shows overdue. The invoice is paid and the bank has had a credit entry. Everything is correct except the erroneous overdue marking. Can I just go into phpmyadmin and edit the database to remove the overdue. Where would I find that.
Just so you know this is probably an error I created editing another thing directly in the database.
Thanks.

Re: Supplier invoice shows overdue

To update, I tried going to setup and delete transaction. That got rid of the transaction but when I re-entered it and paid the invoice, it says it’s overdue again!!!

3 (edited by rafat 04/20/2022 06:25:31 pm)

It must be a date entry related issue. IMHO
Are you sure you entered the right invoice date..sorry I could be wrong. Also what version of FA you are running?
Please don't mess up with editing the DB directly. You will never get around it..one will end up with a messy business overall.

Is the payment properly allocated to the invoice? kindly check the allocations.
In the DB you can further check in the debtor_trans table and see if the alloc column is filled
secondly supp_allocations table deals with the allocation of payment with the invoices

Hello,

I have paid the supplier invoice but still, it shows credit 10590 and in account payable in the balance sheet also showing ap payable.

It is supposed to be no account payable. we paid it from petty cash.

What is the GL entry of your Payment?(petty cash one)