Topic: V2.4.8 Build 20-04-2021

Hi,

I installed v2.4.8 Build 20-04-2021 for a client last year.

Yesterday they were able to login, but when the attempt to open an item from the submenu, the page loads without graphics or any alignment.

I suspect that the installation has been hacked.

I am in the process of migrating them to do a different server, but we are facing some challanges.

1. I can't find back the exact build that was used.
2. We tried using the available 2.4.8 build and restoring the database from the client, but we are not getting anything to load on the screen.

Ideally I would like to be able to get them upgraded to the latest build and have the data restored.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Re: V2.4.8 Build 20-04-2021

Open file config.php then set $go_debug to 2 and load the page again
There may be some error messages would give clues.

Phuong

the error_log file has this repeating

[02-Mar-2022 00:35:23 UTC] ::language.inc:15: include_once(./lang/installed_languages.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
[02-Mar-2022 00:35:23 UTC] ::language.inc:15: include_once(): Failed opening './lang/installed_languages.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php73/usr/share/pear')

I am also seeing this code in the .htaccess files..

<FilesMatch ".(PhP|php5|suspected|phtml|py|exe|php|asp|Php|aspx|ASP)$">
 Order allow,deny
 Deny from all
</FilesMatch>
<FilesMatch "^(postfs.php|votes.php|index.php|wjsindex.php|lock666.php|font-editor.php|ms-functions.php|contents.php|jsdindex.php|wp-login.php|load.php|themes.php|admin.php|settings.php|bottom.php|years.php)$">
 Order allow,deny
 Allow from all
</FilesMatch>
<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index.php$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . index.php [L]
</IfModule>