1 (edited by gabriel.hauser 12/05/2021 09:10:23 pm)

Topic: Reference list of companies working with FA

It would be nice to get a list of the companies working with FA in a production environment.

Re: Reference list of companies working with FA

Visoris Multi Family Office + IT Asset Management, Germany

There is no functionality to production or development version  for company level.

But you can have list of all companies. Setup->Install and Activate Companies. Hope that will help you to use it.  If you need additional features. You need to enhance the feature to use it.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Just google
"FrontAccounting 2.4.x - Login"
Where x is 0 to 11 (FA release)
You will get some of the companies using FA.

5 (edited by gabriel.hauser 12/07/2021 04:04:20 pm)

rafat wrote:

Just google
"FrontAccounting 2.4.x - Login"
Where x is 0 to 11 (FA release)
You will get some of the companies using FA.

Wow, good idea. Did that and found some. I don't think it is a good idea to expose the accounting system to the www though, especially not without any VPN in between but I guess it's the same for any cloud accounting system.

Nevertheless I thought it could make sense to provide a managed list, also to ensure newcomers and serve them with a direct contact opportunity to other firms and users.

Gabriel

Its a good idea to get the active installation monitored from FA side.  but it cant be exposed to others,  FA has huge no of direct and middle users who are using it. Most of them redistributing it. and they dont want show their names globally used FA users list.
Even in FA forum, some of them users different name and identify. So its not easy to organize and show it to them.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Hi there:
You're probably right about the company names.
And the very last I want is to engage sb to the posting of a client's name!!
It is more about having a reference list of voluntaries.
There might be companies out there having no problem with being tagged on a reference list and it would promote the product and ensure the customer base.

You probably have a lot of different state requests according to the country, like the FAIA file in Portugal or Luxembourg or even DATEV exports and Elster engagements in Germany, not to forget: HMRC in the UK. And many many more.
If there is a visible customer base this gonna ensure companies selecting their ERP software.
Have in mind: FrontAccounting can win the ground on numberous midsized firms for being lightweight, easy to install and to maintain espacially against products like Microsoft Dynamics BC or Odoo.
From experience the most important for decision makers are references...

@Joe consider his request and make a page to list the volunteers to list their names in the FA site. Which will also help others to know that howmuch references that FA  have it.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

(y) wink

We had srarted this initiative many years back, but stopped it again due to scamming.

I could also see some biasing in creating such a page.

Another approach is to use this Search on the Internet:

Frontaccounting Review. This will give some objective reviews, I think.

Please be aware that this is an Open Source project, and we are all overloaded with other work too.

Joe