Topic: Error in allocation after upgrade

Hi all.
After upgrade to 2.2 from 2.1.5, i only get errors like next, attempting to allocate payments to providers:

ERROR DE BASE DE DATOS : no debtor trans found for given params
sql that failed was : SELECT 0_debtor_trans.*, ov_amount+ov_gst+ov_freight+ov_freight_tax+ov_discount AS Total, 0_debtors_master.name AS DebtorName, 0_debtors_master.address, 0_debtors_master.email AS email2, 0_debtors_master.curr_code, 0_debtors_master.tax_id, 0_debtors_master.payment_terms FROM 0_debtor_trans, 0_debtors_master WHERE 0_debtor_trans.trans_no='50' AND 0_debtor_trans.type='1' AND 0_debtor_trans.debtor_no=0_debtors_master.debtor_no

Anybody can help me?

Thanks in advance

Eduardo Santander

Re: Error in allocation after upgrade

You have found  a bug. Please report it on mantis to be fixed asap.
Janusz

Ok.

Thanks.

Bug fix in CVS. You will find changed file also attached to bug report.
Janusz

can  someone help explain this to me?
if i enter a supplier's name, an icon will turn in a circle form  for some time  and stand in a rectangle form.
upon going to check it, the name appears three to five times saved.at first it will show a message that a new supplier has been added.
why has this change now?
am waiting.

whenever i try opening my account to view transactions, the day's date will add by one (1).for example today it will show 03/12/2009.
it this normal?.
regards
molyko

Your problems have nothing to do with the thread subject. If you want help open new thread instead glue your posts to random threads. Plonk warning!
Rewrite it to new thread before it will be removed.
Janusz