Topic: Template dropdown for recurrent invoice empty

I'm running FA 2.2 RC. When selecting Recurrent Invoices then the dropdown for template is empty. This is the case on initial company (with FA demo data) and on my own company.

Currently the demo 2.2RC is not working so I cannot double check.

Very often I have recurrent invoices for which the first one is different. The first one includes for setup kosts. With your template driven recurrent invoices I hope to find a way to make recurrent invoices based on templates (so not on exisiting invoices). Then I can make one first invoice and prepare a template for the recurrent ones.

Anyway, still I first need to have the template dropdown filled and as far as I was able to investigate I suspect a bug.

Re: Template dropdown for recurrent invoice empty

Please first select some sales orders to be of type templates. You do that in Sales Order Inquiry.

After that the templates will drop down in Recurrent Invoices.

/Joe

Thanks for your explanation. It's now clear and working and I'm also recognizing why I would never find that option because it's wrongly translated.

The English column 'Tmpl' is translated to Dutch 'Tijdelijk' which means temporarily.

Thanks anyway, I will play around with the planned invoices to better understand functionality.

Please tell me what is the purpose of Template Delivery and Template Invoice. What it is used for..?

This is a way to generate new invoice/delivery on the base of another invoice already  entered in the past.
Janusz

could  plz explain me what is template delievery

This is a way to generate new delivery on the base of another invoice already  entered in the past.
Janusz