Topic: Organization-wide Role hierarchy

How can i set role access for a Regional manager and his regional subordinates going down to the sales executive in Leads management?

Each sales person can be assigned a sales territory. I want view access for user based on his level in the sales team hierarchy . Can we do this?

A Brief write-up to understand the Functionalities:

This feature helps you create different types of roles for users based on their position in your organization hierarchy. After creating roles, you can assign them to the users in your organization. You can also modify the user roles according to the changes in your organizational hierarchy. Based on the role assigned to them, a user will be able to view the data of their subordinates but not their superiors. A user with Administrator permission will have access to all data, irrespective of the role assigned to the user. The Share Data with Peers option enables access rights to peers. Role hierarchy helps you overwrite the role assigned to the particular user for a specific module of the application. One major feature is detailed analytics and reporting on each department.

A role hierarchy works together with sharing settings to determine the levels of access users have to your FA data. Users can access the data of all the users directly below them in the hierarchy.

Users who need to see a lot of data (such as the CEO, executives, or other management) often appear near the top of the hierarchy. But role hierarchies don't have to match your org chart. Each role in the hierarchy just represents a level of data access that a user or group of users needs.
A manager always has access to the same data as his or her employees, regardless of the org-wide default settings.
Users who tend to need access to the same types of records can be grouped together. We'll use these groups later when we talk about sharing rules.

Do anyone has this feature for FA? Can you please provide some idea/suggestion to implement in core?

Regards,
Bharathiraja Kaliyamoorthy

Re: Organization-wide Role hierarchy

Roles could be redefined/renamed as "profiles".
Roles can be used to create the hierarchy.
I am not able to create a flowchart beyond this point?
can anyone please help?

Regards,

Use a CRM like vTigerCRM and map the account codes of FA into it.

Sir, We have been using Vtiger with FA. But we have been facing lot of challenges while integrating/managing Products, Services, Invoices and contacts maintenance and all. so we have got CRM Module developed by @kvvaradha and started using it now. Now Role hierarchy became a challenging task to proceed further. So i need your suggestion to implement "Organization-wide Role hierarchy" within FA.

Regards,