Topic: Is there any Approval system as module which will not affect the core

I am wondering is there any approval system which doesnt change any of our core files to install and activate it to use it. And also needs to connect 2 levels of approval like one person creates., second person approves, and the third person approves the second persons approved transaction.   we need it for PO, Sales Order and Journal entry.

if any module has been developed kindly provide us demo.

Re: Is there any Approval system as module which will not affect the core

@shan, We are making one module. And it will take sometime to complete it. Its ready for PO and Sales order. But for journal entry is not yet programmed. It will be ready in 2 weeks from this date of my post. If you want demo, You can knock me directly to get it.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Hi Kvvaradha thank you for the reply. We are looking together with journal entry as well.  Hope provide me a demo as of now. I just messaged you personally. Please check it.

Thank you

Hey kvvaradha,
I like the approval system. But I don't know the reason why you exclude the payment(sales and purchase).

Hello Shan, 

For bank entires, do you really need to bring inside approval. Basically it's bank level entries. So it can be imported with a bank import module. So it can imported from bank. There is no need to create all entires through the approval.

Hope this explain.  Do you have any other suggestion for the approval.?.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

So do you have bank import module.  Can you provide me information like how it works.  Can I get your WhatsApp.  So I can discuss there personally.

I have sent you an email regarding the contact details. You can knock me.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes