Topic: Customer Portal | Supplier Portal for FA Required

Hi,
Looking for customer Portal  as well vendor portal to connect the FA.
Customer Portal shall have provision to book orders and refer their transaction with the company.
Supplier Portal shall have Provision to submit theie quote and refer their transaction.
Please do let me know, if anyone has this addon/extension or interested to develop as project?

Regards,
Bharathiraja Kaliyamoorthy

Re: Customer Portal | Supplier Portal for FA Required

From my CRM module it covers to connect and work with contacts table. You have my module brother. And you have many contacts which are not connected with respective suppliers nd customers
If you connect them we can connect an user login to work.

It has the features of what you asked..

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Brother,
Purcahsed Module from you is working as expected. Whatever module u make, i will be first person to buy from you in future as well. Since you are busy, I am looking for some other FA Developer.
Moreover your supplied module is connecting with Supplier and Customer. But as you knew that We are allowing them as a user of FA with access restriction, Still they can see all module (hidden) where they are having access only to 5-6 pages of crm. They are expressing their unhappiness to use. Need Dedicated portal where debtor/creditor could see only the required information and communicate with us.

Regards,

As you can see that's the default theme Gives you disabled elements to see when the permission is disabled.  And it can be fixed with minor update with default theme..

@Joe  can we hide the disabled links and menus  instead of disabling it.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Good Idea. Default theme shall be mobile responsive.

kvvaradha wrote:

As you can see that's the default theme Gives you disabled elements to see when the permission is disabled.  And it can be fixed with minor update with default theme..

@Joe  can we hide the disabled links and menus  instead of disabling it.

Regards,