Topic: Delivery note numbering discrepancy?

When signing up for Mantis, I get "APPLICATION ERROR #1904: Confirmation hash does not match. Please retry.", so I'll report this here:

When generating a delivery note, the delivery note appears to be numbered wrong. The delivery note I recently generated are numbered "4" on the delivery note, while the invoice points to delivery note "5". In the system, the delivery note # value is 5 (which is referred to as the delivery note number in the invoice), while the delivery note ref. value is 4 (which is printed on the delivery note).

Re: Delivery note numbering discrepancy?

I guess you are right. If the global variable $print_invoice_no is 0 in config.php then the references are printed instead of the internal numbers. This is the fact for both sales orders, delivery notes, invoices and credit notes.
We have, though, a small problem when creating direct invoices. These creates deliveries with the reference 'auto'.
I will have to correct it so it prints correct reference numbers when the $print_invoice_no is set to 0. And when the reference is 'auto' the field should be empty.

/Joe

krbe wrote:

When signing up for Mantis, I get "APPLICATION ERROR #1904: Confirmation hash does not match.

Seems you have entered wrong captcha value. Try again to have instant access to bug fixes published on mantis.
Janusz

This is now fixed in CVS Main repository on https:/sourceforge.net/projects/frontaccounting.
Affected file /reporting/includes/header2.inc

When printing of documents and the global variable $print_invoice_no is set to 0, then the reference number is printed instead of the internal number. The refer to deliveries and sales orders also print reference numbers now.

/Joe