Topic: Tax Report Error

Hi
I am not expert is Accounting, I was trying FrontAccounting.

Found some error in my Tax Report.

In Tax report Output column is coming negative. I think it should be positive.

Also how to add picture here to show the error.

Thanks

Re: Tax Report Error

Edit this post you will get attachment option or post it on some link sharing sites and share link here to access it.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

It like below

Type:    Detailed Report
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tax Rate  |  Outputs      |  Output Tax     |  Inputs       |  Input Tax  |  Net Tax
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Exempt   |   0.00          |  0.00             |  0.00          |  0.00         |  0.00

I tried to show like this

I think my entries are not entering to trans_tax_details and debtor_trans table, Only able see them in gl_trans

Usually it's connected with debtor trans and trans tax details. May be If you customized the fa code you might face this issue..  if possible  try with core new fa. I am sure it will work

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

6 (edited by rafat 05/25/2021 05:27:57 pm)

@mandeepmavi

Maybe you are debiting your GST account instead of crediting it.  That's why you have a negative Output Tax. This mainly happens if you use the Journal Entry to enter your Transactions with the Include in Tax Register flag on. Debiting the GST account is a minus, crediting it is a plus. So when you you pay GST you debit the account. When you claim GST you Credit the account. That is only my assumption...I could be very wrong.
If you show some of your detailed Tax Report then we will be able to ascertain the problem.

Hi,

I am not sure if it is me facing this issue or it is a bug.

I did a massive upgrade from 2.4.8 to 2.4.12 and since then I haven't been able to generate the tax repots which include "zero rated tax line"

Looking at the reports 107 and 709 I can see there has been some changes but, not sure if we have lost the ability to include the zero rated transactions.

A similar topic was discussed on this thread but, it is locked now so had to post a new question.