Topic: FA 2.4.9 Supplier Invoice with Partial Payment

Been using FA 2.4.9 since Jan 2021, I've discovered a bug on Supplier Invoice with Partial Payment. Once a entered a partial payment to a Supplier Invoice (ex. #1), And I want to enter another payment to fully settle the Supplier Invoice (i.e #1), I can't seem to locate the Supplier Supplier anymore.

Any response is highly appreciated

-Dyrandz

Re: FA 2.4.9 Supplier Invoice with Partial Payment

Hi
I tried to make similar situation with that. I can see the invoice again in the supplier payment page. its listed with settled and unsettled amounts.

Is it behaves now or from the begining it behaves like this. ?

may be check the database or the supplier invoice, it may be allocated full amount by mistake.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

kvvaradha wrote:

Hi
I tried to make similar situation with that. I can see the invoice again in the supplier payment page. its listed with settled and unsettled amounts.

Is it behaves now or from the begining it behaves like this. ?

may be check the database or the supplier invoice, it may be allocated full amount by mistake.

It's the first time that we have staggered payments for a single supplier invoice, to my surprise the supplier invoice wasn't listed on the supplier payment page. The first payment entered correctly based on the supp_trans table. I will test further on a newly installed environment FA 2.4.9

Thank you for taking the time to reply @kvvaradha

The problem is in my existing FA 2.4.9 files, Installing an updated FA 2.4.9 will solve the issue.

@Forum admin/moderator you may please close my thread.

Thanks

Great to hear that you have fixed your issue. There is no close option for the ticket. It will remain open for new user who seeks similar kind of issues

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes