Topic: Sales Invoice bank account

I'm having problems getting my correct bank account details printed at the bottom of an invoice.  I have two bank accounts and it insists on printing the details of the one I don't wish to be displayed.  Is there a setting somewhere which sets the default account to be used for display at the bottom of invoices?

Thanks

Re: Sales Invoice bank account

Yes, in Banking and General Ledger, Bank Accounts, you can set the default currency account for each currencies you use.

/Joe

joe wrote:

Yes, in Banking and General Ledger, Bank Accounts, you can set the default currency account for each currencies you use.

/Joe

Thanks Joe.  I am using 2.1.5 but there doesn't seem to be a setting in the menu to define a default account for a particular currency. 

I am looking in Banking and General Ledger>Bank Accounts  Nothing there says default. 

There are 7 Items to complete: Bank Account Name: Account Type: Bank Account Currency: Bank Account GL Code: Bank Name: Bank Account Number: Bank Address:

Which of these affects the default?

Sorry, this was for release 2.2. To select the Bank Account, you will have to print the invoices from the print-out centre. On the Invoices report there is a selectable parameter.

/Joe

Thanks Joe,
I was printing from another location which doesn't have those options.  Problem solved.
Is 2.2 ready for production use yet?

waverider wrote:

Is 2.2 ready for production use yet?

FA 2.1 branch will have no more updates. Current stable release is 2.2 released a week ago.  Decision when (if at all)  to upgrade is up to you.
Janusz