Topic: Customer Allocations with no Left to Allocate

Hello everyone! When I list transactios with customers to allocate payment, the system list me a lot of cases with $ 0 left to Allocate. They shouldn't be listed, how can I solve this? Thanks

Re: Customer Allocations with no Left to Allocate

You must be running pre 2.4.8
With 2.4.8 and above the system does not show $0 values to allocate.

@rafat   you misunderstood his question. He says it shows. And don't want to show I guess .

@lugezz,  by default  it won't show the 0 balanced and allocated transactions. If you check show allocated,  you can see both 0 and allocated invoices in it.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

@kvvaradha
I could be wrong. I do have two installations with the same identical DB on 2.4.4 and one 2.4.8..See attached screen shots once you choose Customer Allocations..

Post's attachments

shot_210218_184139.zip 82.4 kb, 2 downloads since 2021-02-18 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

First of all, thanks a lot for your help. I am running 2.4.9 version, @kvvaradha is right the system shows me transaction with $ 0 values to allocate and I don't want to.

One thing to consider I see that it happens in old transactions (from 2018), new ones don't have that problem. I don't know how to attach files to show you the print screen.

Thank you very much again!

Looks Like the database was same from 2.4.1 and probably you might upgrade from 2.3.26. The fields might be caused some issue.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Actually you are right, the Database Scheme Version is 2.4.1, how can I upgrade from 2.3.26?