Topic: search supplier list option removes supplier list.

When you turn Search Supplier List in Company setup on, you can't edit the current suppliers. (trough, purchase --> supplier)

ps. I wanted to post this item in mantis but there are nog categories defind under frontaccounting 2.1 And since it is an restricted field, i can't post anything

Re: search supplier list option removes supplier list.

In suppliers, use the space bar and search your supplier. Write as much as you want or a '*' would get them all. Then you can edit.
This is the purpose of using search supplier list.
You can also turn on 'Show hints for new users' in Display setup /preferences.

/Joe

please am unable to see my recent transactions.that is with my customer and suppliers as i now see but a few transactions  and even when i specify the period, the system loads and remain on the current page.have i change the settings or  and am in a bug?.
again, i no more view the names of my customers or suppliers whenever i wish to enter a transaction but just a single name (ebot blaise)appears.the system is now requiring me to type the name of the supplier or customer of which i have already entered them.

I have answered to your question about customers list some one and half month ago.
Please read it again, especially the final paragraph:
https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewt … 3585#p3585

thanks for the reply but i already did that and it is till giving me the same results.so what should i do next as my work is on a stand still.bye

As you see on demo site all works right, and nobody  beside you claims something is wrong here, so seems this is some problem related to your exact installation. Sorry molyko I can't help more.
Janusz

since everything seems to be wrong on my side, is it that my administrator has done something unpleasant  which now disturbs my work? the truth is that i know nothing on the configuration of this FA.please open up my ... before i see him foe any adjustment.
regards
molyko