1 (edited by chaitanya 11/14/2009 01:41:17 pm)

Topic: Issues in text of invoice pdf print

Hello,

I observed two things in current invoice pdf print.

1. Payment Terms has value - Payment due within 10 days. But text is printed only up to 'Payment due within 1' as column width ends here.
2. Let us say one has legal text running this big. We do have.
'I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the specified Value Added Tax Act, is in force on the date on which the sale of goods specified in this 'Tax Invoice' is made by me/us and that the transaction of sale covered by this 'Tax Invoice' has been effected by me/us and it shall be accounted for in the turnover of sales while filing return and the due tax, if any, payable on the sale has been paid or shall be paid.'

Then, only following line gets printed on the Invoice.
'I/We hereby certify that my/our registration certificate under the specified Value'

Could you please guide how to go about above issue and get them resolved ?

With Regards

Chaitanya

Re: Issues in text of invoice pdf print

Yes, I know. The space is rather sparsely if you have a lot of text. The layout can be changed in /reporting/includes/header2.inc and the two text files, doctext.inc and doctext2.inc.

To print the legal text over several lines you can replace line 322 in /reporting/includes/header2.inc

$this->TextWrap($ccol, $this->row, $right - $ccol, $this->company['legal_text'], 'C');

with

$this->TextWrapLines($ccol, $right - $ccol, $this->company['legal_text'], 'C');

/Joe