Topic: Work with more than one company at the same time?

I just discovered that I cannot work with company_1 and company_2 in two different frontaccounting windows at the same time on the same computer. When I am logged in to company_2 and then open another window and log in to company_1, the window with company_2 changes to company_1. Is this by design? Is there a workaround to do what I want? I can think of one awkward workaround: have another computer nearby for working with the other company. I hope there is something better ... ?

r4

Re: Work with more than one company at the same time?

Use FireFox on one window for one company and possibly Chrome or other compatible browser for the other company in another window.

Cookie and session names can be customisable and making a unique browser instance recognisable is also possible using appropriate headers but what of separate tabs / windows using the same company's instance - like opening a link in FA in a new window? How do we then differentiate the two scenarios?

Yes - thank you. Use two different browsers - that's the way. Tested and found that it works.

r4

Another possibility, You can use incognito window to open another company like wise you can open more companies in one browser,

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

https://www.lifewire.com/browsing-incognito-445990

Incognito mode doesn't block or mask your IP address.
It prevents the browser from recording your session data.
Check out the ramifications of opening links in FA in a new tab / window.

Nothing to be complicated. He just needs to use more than one company in a browser.  Incognito works fine for it.  We need to mask or  hide ip address.  Simply the access to second company. With help incognito we can login more companies like that..

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes