Topic: Search Customers Invoice by phone number

Please help me to find customers invoice or order by phone number specially for walk in customers.

Re: Search Customers Invoice by phone number

Usually walk in customers, if you created invoices with phone no. It's easy for you to search and get it. If you saved the phone in customer contact. It not possible to identify it. Because more than one contact can be added to a customer. And in debtor trans table we record only the debtor no and branch code.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Thank you kvvaradha. Where I need to put the phone number for walk in customers while creating direct invoice so that i can find them in future

You need to create a column inside debtor trans table and add a textbox in direct invoice. So it can be stored to each invoice. And finally you can use mobile no to find the right invoice customer.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Dear kvvaradha, can you customize this for us. Thanking you once again for your kind advice.

The above requires change of db schema.

Just put in the phone number as part of the memo / description for the invoice and search there from.

You need to customize it a bit to take effect. Let's try this.

From direct invoice page you can see payment term cash only. If you change the term to some other not cash payment. It will show additional fields at the bottom. There you can see contact phone no. Simply bring that field to cash only invoices. And while making invoice use that to store Phone numbers.  By altering the search  you can get the customer transaction of walk in customer with phone number.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes