Topic: Bills entry form is highly required.

Hello

I suggest adding a special form for bills, where that user can enter all of the expenses bills using this form instead of adding it directly via "Journal Entry"

The benefits of this form are the following :
1.Ability to enter bills during the month and pay them all at once at the end of the month.
2.Avoid the complications of debit and credit fields organisation for normal users.
3. ِِAbility to enter bills in advance where it can be paid later such as utility bills or any contribution bills that have fixed amount.
4. Easy to control the security of entering expenses bills without giving access to the "Journal Entry"

Hopefully, you will find this suggestion useful and has added value for front accounting.

Re: Bills entry form is highly required.

This is entered via "Quick Entries" since the actual expense account to be allocated to is different for different expenses.

However, you can also make a set of entries you wish to enter through the Import of Journal entries extension too.

Thank you for your response

I have installed the extension " Import of Journal entries extension"  but it gives the following error once I tried to use it :

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@front.qctoman.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Update the extension from the FA24extensions repo.