Topic: Installment Sales with Payment Schedule and Reporting.

Dear all,
I have written this issue in one of my other post, I thought it should go with a different post here.

I want to know is there any way in FA for installment sales, along with installment collection schedules and reports. I want to have the ability to do the following:

- Add Total Sales Price
- Add Down payment
- Installment Amount per month / quarter
- Due date for each installment
- Installment Status report showing the installments received till date and the balance amount remaining.

Would you please someone let me know if there is any extension available in FA either free or paid.

With best regards,

Re: Installment Sales with Payment Schedule and Reporting.

You will need an extension for this as also for the reporting it needs.

@joe: FA 2.5 can add this installment feature natively.

3 (edited by siddiquinoor 08/23/2020 12:44:51 pm)

That's nice! Is this extension already available?

If yes then please let me know the address, if not then I need to hire someone to do this extension as early as possible with a minimum budget, would you please suggest someone who knows well about FA.

Would you please let me know an approximate date of the availability of this extension in FA 2.5.

Many thanks with regards,

There is no such ready-made extension publicly available as yet.

You can however have a separate application made that interfaces with the FA tables directly.

You will need to be much more specific in what you want and what your budget is. Many developers in the forum will be willing to assist you if the price is right based on where they live and what exchange rate devolves.

@siddiquinoor I have that extension that may need some modifications to fit in your needs. Please Contact me via Forum Email

www.boxygen.pk