Topic: Cannot Invoice Sales Order

I have a sales order where the customer payment terms are set to Due Upon Receipt. After making the sales order and then delivering the order, I find that I cannot invoice the order.

If I select Invoice Sales Order, that document is not listed. Can I un-deliver the item in an attempt to delete the sales order to try again? What did I do wrong?

Re: Cannot Invoice Sales Order

Once you deliver the order . You have to invoice from the delivery. Not from order. Just goto customer transaction inquiry and select the specific customer and select type as customer delivery.  Than you can get the delivery lists there. From there find the right delivery and there is in icon to proceed from delivery to invoice.

This way you can invoice it.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Thank you for your reply @kvvaradha

I can go to there, but there is no icon to invoice. I get an icon for delivery GL info, Edit delivery note and Print. No Invoice icon.

4 (edited by dearmosin 08/16/2020 12:50:28 am)

If you are sure you have delivered sales order, then it should be in

Invoice Against Sales Delivery

If you can't find it there, try changing from date some month back and to date as today's date and search. It might be possible your transaction date is not between date range which may be preventing you displaying pending Not Invoiced Deliveries.

Mohsin Mujawar
Impulse Solutions

Thanks @dearmosin

Your comment about "Invoice Against Sales Delivery" got me there. I was selecting "Invoice Sales Order" thinking it should be there, but then noticed "Invoice Prepayment Orders" at the top of that page. I assumed Invoice Sales Orders was for all sales orders not just prepayment orders.

All good now. Thanks again!

@paul your welcome

Mohsin Mujawar
Impulse Solutions