Topic: Multiple company access

I want to access multiple company by one user. Currently I need to different sign in for different company.
This is fine for user level. But for Admin level we need single login for multiple companies.

Re: Multiple company access

In Multiple Companies add same user say admin and same password say bangladesh

Now on login screen you just need to select the company from Drop Down.

www.boxygen.pk

I understand what you mean smile but I'm looking something different.
Like:-
after login there will be drop down. I think you understand me

Thats not possible currently in FA. you may need some modifications to achieve this but not recommended because it will hit the current $_SESSION settings.

www.boxygen.pk

Hey guys,

I have this feature in my themes like you can have separate page as master login.  There you can define the login companies for an user. With that. When an user logins. He can see the list of companies that he can access.  With that if he select another company from the drop down. That will make you to login to the selected company and you don't need to logout and login again.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

An auto logout and login switch script at the top should suffice with no DB or any great UI changes. Auto generation of the new session - can also be mapped to the same username and password in each company allowed.

Security issue: what happens if a site administrator creates a new username to be same as that of another site administrator's company? That is why the username and password should match that of the currently logged in company user in each of the companies to be allowed for the user.

This method can also be used for brute force attacks by using a set of passwords after logging in as one valid user in one company.

kvvaradha wrote:

Hey guys,

I have this feature in my themes like you can have separate page as master login.  There you can define the login companies for an user. With that. When an user logins. He can see the list of companies that he can access.  With that if he select another company from the drop down. That will make you to login to the selected company and you don't need to logout and login again.

Could you please share your concept code ?

Hi kvvaradha,

Like kofil.orko, I am interested in having this feature too. It is important in my case that upon login, the user only sees the companies he has access to. I would really appreciate it if you can share your code. You mentioned it is available in your themes. What themes are these and how can we get them? Many thanks for any help you can extend to us, Best regards.

My themes Saai, LTE,  Vanigam has this feature. You can refer here at Saai theme Kvcodes

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Hi there,

I developed the change of company without closing the session, I share my code with you.

At the same time, consider it for a new version of front accounting.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tecxtscbyb8urb3/switch_company_fa.zip?dl=0

Regards.

Post's attachments

switch_company_fa.zip 11.3 kb, 11 downloads since 2020-08-20 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.
cleal

Hi there,

I developed the change of company without closing the session, I share my code with you.

At the same time, consider it for a new version of front accounting.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tecxtscbyb8urb3/switch_company_fa.zip?dl=0

The above code is not working. Please post working code.

12 (edited by cleal 09/20/2020 02:30:05 am)

I am using it with version 2.4.8 with the password encryption development (is required).

Link for password encryption info https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=8917

Tell me if you need help.

cleal

Slightly unrelated, but I hope I can get an answer on this thread. 

I run multiple companies on FA but recently when I log out and log back in I get sent back to the same company.  I don't get the login window where I can select a different company.

I have tried clearing cookies and also tried different browsers. Eventually I can sign in after some hours.  Any ideas?

This is session caching issue. Whenever you  see the login page without company  drop down its timeout page. So you need to have a link in it

Like this
https://yoursite.com/access/logout.php to destory the session and try it a fresh login  page.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes