Re: Payroll & Human Resource Management.

This is a great honor for me. Thanks

www.boxygen.pk

Ok I got the reason for the issue mentioned in Post # 174.

The function in_ajax() is returning false in pdf_report.inc in function End() that is why $Ajax->redirect($fname) is not being called.

I added on emp_inquiry.php below code to activate Ajax.

$Ajax->activate('trans_tbl');

$sql = get_sql_for_payslips(get_post('Ref'), get_post('Memo'), get_post('FromDate'), get_post('ToDate'), get_post('DeptId'), get_post('EmpId'), check_value('OnlyUnpaid'));

but it didn't worked.

Any clue how to activate Ajax on this page.

www.boxygen.pk

Finally the above bug is fixed and and committed Here

www.boxygen.pk

@notrinos, the Employee Transaction Inquiry has a bug. Once you Select any one Employee, the Transactions related to Employee Advance is not shown. I tried a lot of ways but in vain. The SQL Query is too complex

Can anyone help out in this?

www.boxygen.pk

I can't add record on manage employee.
please help me

Hello @minmaxfamily

Read post #1 in this topic to get fix for your problem

Phuong

I tried. But did not

image: https://ibb.co/DwMRhQS

Post's attachments

FA HRM Manage Employees.png 67.7 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

I got the following message when I use the hrm after installation:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@fa.zuflah.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

@minmaxfamily please open debug mode and then share the screen shot

www.boxygen.pk

185 (edited by boxygen 09/07/2020 08:23:02 am)

I have a comment. I defined the Salary Structure for Each Employee. That sturcuture has a Basic Salary, Conveyance amount, House Allowance etc.

While calculating the Payslip the employee had 62 Leave hours.

The system is deducting the amount against these leave hours on whole amount. But it should be only applied to Basic Salary Amount.

Here is the Screen Shot.

My point is am I correct or system is correct?

www.boxygen.pk

@notrinos as Payroll & Human Resource Management is going to come built-in in 2.5

Reference: https://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=8137

What will happen to salesman table, will it use reference from employee table?

Regards

Mohsin Mujawar
Impulse Solutions

I am unable to void a PaySlip. Is there any way or I am missing something. PaySlip Creates a Journal Entry that can be voided but the PaySlip itself can't be voided.

www.boxygen.pk

boxygen wrote:

@notrinos, the Employee Transaction Inquiry has a bug. Once you Select any one Employee, the Transactions related to Employee Advance is not shown. I tried a lot of ways but in vain. The SQL Query is too complex

Can anyone help out in this?

This problem has been fixed and can be downloaded here
Thank you @boxygen

Phuong

@notrinos I installed the HRM extension, but it is not saving new employee, and is not giving any errors.
please kindly advice.
Thank you

Hi @mfonnix you may have installed the incorrect source code, please read post #1 in this thread to know how to install the correct one.

Phuong

rafat wrote:

Hi @notrinos

You need to take a look at Employee Payment Entry when allocating a Loan (Employee Advance) amount. Its not generating the correct Total Amount for This Allocation.
Its somehow messy. Also is there a plan for an inquiry screen or report for loans (Advances).? It will be nice to have.

Hi @rafat

The Employee Loan Allocating issue has been fixed and can be seen here

The report of loans will be processed later

Thank you

Phuong

Good evening, first of all thank you for the excellent work that is done in this forum.

Regarding accounting journal of the payroll, is it possible that in the Salary Structure the items could be calculated with a percentage over the salary earned?

Best regards,

Looking at the update.sql file, we see that there are 19 tables for @notrinos FrontHRM module. Of these, 3 are without primary keys. The attachment was reverse-engineered online at https://app.sqldbm.com/MySQL/Draft/

Post's attachments

Notrinos_HRM_ERD.png 95 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

FrontHrm that is loaded from within FrontAccounting app via Extension Install and Activate is quite old.  Is it possible to get the version that is downloaded within the app to be in sync with the latest github?

Hi @bradlanier

I guess @itronics is managing the official modules repository
We have to install the module manually (has been instructed in post #1 of this thread) until he update the repo.

Phuong

I have few doubts in HRM Module

1. I want to delete the old Pay slip Entry how can I delete it
2. Please kindly Explain in detail about Grade Pay
3. What is use of Grade pay in FrontAccounting and how to create Grade pay transaction

great job done on the HRM module by @notrinos and others
I have run some tests with 2.4.9 and i have the following observations that i want addressed.
1. if an employee's total pay (both basic and other components) is 30,000.00 in a month of 8 hours per day, for instance, and the employee works for less than 8 hours, the system should calculate the workers's pay based on the number of days and the number of hours worked per day. but on checks, the hrm module still pays the worker his full monthly salary even when he did not work for full time every day.

2. there is no provision for deductions like employee tax and pension contribution

3. there is no report/enquiry on how much has been paid as salaries per worker, within a particular period of time
4. the pay slip does not show pay elements and amounts per elements, such that it can be printed and given to each employer

another thing I have noticed is that when I run inquiry on employee transaction, the amount showing against pay slip transaction is correct, but the amount showing against payment advice and employee advance is wrong. for instance 5000.00 was deducted as employee advance, but what is showing there is a huge outrageous amount that i don't know where it came from.
Also, instead of the amount against payment advice to reflect how much the employee is paid, it shows another huge amount too

Are you using the latest code from the GitHub repo for both FA and FrontHrm?

FrontHRM uses 19 tables listed here. Study the Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) to check if what you want is possible within the default tables.

Updated  FrontHRM module in FA24extensions repo to upstream as of 2020-11-03.