Topic: How do I restrict user not to raise invoice for all customers

For example:

A Company with 3 Sales Locations/Branch (Location A,Location B and Location C) with different inventory locations.

Branch A should be able to raise invoice for her customers only. Same applies to other locations.

Branch B should not have access to Branch A or C Customers and inventory locations

How can we restrict Branch A user to her location and customer only? so that Branch B or C will not raise invoice for Branch A customers and vice versa.

Your responses the highly needed.

Thanks

Mr Adetola Rapheal

Re: How do I restrict user not to raise invoice for all customers

You will need a custom extension done for this as it is not available in the core.

How do I get the custom extension

It's not necessary to make extension to do this. You can do it easily with some core modification. It's not available with existing core. But it's not much hard to make it.

We have location option in users page. And also we have location in customer branch. So let's say we have to get current users location and change the query to call the users list matching with location.  But I am sure. That we need to adjust the same in different locations. Especially with restrictions you need to write in many places to the effect.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

can please assist me with this. your ideals good but i don't know how effect this. I want to restrict some user to a particular location so that they will not raise invoice to all customers on customers list

@joe: can this be done in the core with a sys_prefs flag for now?