Topic: Clear all GL entry fields

When i try to receive a purchase order, and can´t do it.

I check, Fiscal Year, correspondance between dates, and everithing its well, and i do not why we can´t.

FrontAccounting 2.4.8

Re: Clear all GL entry fields

I have the same problem. I cannot receive neither purchase order nor sales order. I cannot create neither direct sales invoice nor direct purchase invoice. I even tried to downgrade it to 2.4.7. Still the same. Any clue?

3 (edited by kvvaradha 05/19/2020 11:30:32 am)

@kevinleebr  Looks like the fiscal year was set to 2019. If you change the invoice date or delivery date to 2019 it might work.

Still if you have problem you can enable debugging mode and update us the issue screenshot or something with error log. We can help you very well.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

@acaboy69, looks like the GL  entry closing date was not modified. So simply go to sys_prefs table and fine the gl_close_date and change it to previous year.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

kvvaradha wrote:

@kevinleebr  Looks like the fiscal year was set to 2019. If you change the invoice date or delivery date to 2019 it might work.

Still if you have problem you can enable debugging mode and update us the issue screenshot or something with error log. We can help you very well.

@kvvaradha, thanks for your reply. I'm sure that the fiscal year is this year 2020 in my "company setup". Please check the image at the link below.
Screenshot

I actually enabled the debugging mode. But when I hit the "Process receive items" button in "Receive Purchase Order Items" page, there are nothing happened. No error message, but nothing show or happen in the page. This also apply to receive sales order items, create purchase invoice or create sales invoice.
Screenshot

Dude looks like the issue is not in program. I have tested in both versions. It worked fine for me.  Can you record a video with inspect element and show us the js errors if possible.

Did you install any other modules and themes?.

Is it hosted in remote server or localhost ?

Let's try the issue in next level. In case we can predict the issue.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

kvvaradha wrote:

Dude looks like the issue is not in program. I have tested in both versions. It worked fine for me.  Can you record a video with inspect element and show us the js errors if possible.

Did you install any other modules and themes?.

Is it hosted in remote server or localhost ?

Let's try the issue in next level. In case we can predict the issue.

@kvvaradha, I finally able to turn on the debugging mode, and problem solved. It's because I put too much text in the description that exceed the limit. When I remove some word, everything back to normal.

Thanks for taking care and helping me on this issue.

Thanks for informing us back. Looks like we have to add a validation to show error message when the text exceeds the limit of it.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes