1 (edited by barbarian 05/05/2020 08:56:10 pm)

Topic: FA batch + expiry date

This is my modification on adding batch and expiry date on the batch: LINK
username: admin
password: admin

Currently, I have implemented batch selection for:
- sales direct delivery + direct invoice
- sales delivery from sales order
- purchasing direct GRB + direct invoice
- purchasing receive item GRN from PO
- inventory adjustment
- stock transfer
- stock check sheet report

I haven't finished implemented batch selection for manufacturing/work order and creating report spesific to the batch.
Please have a look at that and if you need, don't hesitate to contact me: bharata1803@gmail.com

Re: FA batch + expiry date

Patient's Name and Case are the 2 new form fields in Sales => Direct Delivery and Sales Order in your demo. Where is the batch Selection? The Invoice against Sales Delivery has a Batch button though. None of the Purchase links have any Batch feature.

Provide some sample data to experience the Batch details.

You can do away with the 0_cases table and keep the data as a comma delimited string in a setting in the 0_sys_prefs table.

The other extra tables used are 0_stock_batch, 0_stock_batch_moves.

The 0_stock_batch_moves table can be accommodated within the core 0_stock_moves table (possibly others above too) with some combination of innocuous values in unused fields of price, reference and standard_cost.

3 (edited by kvvaradha 05/06/2020 06:08:53 pm)

@barbarian. I have made it already. You can watch the video to see mine one.  It was core customized. Batch and expiry date for frontaccounting

And if anyone find it any changes. Just drop in
Your suggestions.  Or changes. We can make it.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

@kvvaradha: In case your offering is commercial / encrypted / FA version dependent, just place a link to your product's web page with info and costs so that it can be useful to the FA users who want to trust and buy your product and compare with other Open Source offerings.

5 (edited by kvvaradha 06/29/2022 10:33:57 am)

@apmuthu,  thank you. Batch and expiry date .

Cost 100 USD. 

Demo is also available there in above link.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

I made this modification for a clinic, hence the name of the patient and case field.

As for the batch selection, it is only appear when delivery or GRN operation exist.
So, it will only appear on:
- Direct delivey
- Direct invoice
- Delivery against sales order

In purchasing, it will only exist in:
- Direct GRN
- Direct supplier invoice
- Receive Purchase Order Items

In inventory, you can see batch selection in adjustment and stock transfer.

There is no need to choose batch in sales order and purchase order due to batch mostly internal document.

apmuthu wrote:

Patient's Name and Case are the 2 new form fields in Sales => Direct Delivery and Sales Order in your demo. Where is the batch Selection? The Invoice against Sales Delivery has a Batch button though. None of the Purchase links have any Batch feature.

Provide some sample data to experience the Batch details.

You can do away with the 0_cases table and keep the data as a comma delimited string in a setting in the 0_sys_prefs table.

The other extra tables used are 0_stock_batch, 0_stock_batch_moves.

The 0_stock_batch_moves table can be accommodated within the core 0_stock_moves table (possibly others above too) with some combination of innocuous values in unused fields of price, reference and standard_cost.

@barbarian, for clinic management. Customers are simply the patients. So I guess you can rename the customer as patient and use it. In come cases they don't select patient name. That cases you can give a textbox to input it. And branches you don't need here.

Regarding the batch and expiry date. It's valid only for the pharma purpose.  Suppose if they are billing some charges from clinic. It should be recorded without batch.

Looks like you need to make a type selection whether it's pharma bill or service bill. Based on that batch and expiry date you can enable.

HRM CRM POS batch Themes

Thank you for your suggestion. Maybe I will add "batchable" boolean in item so that the batch menu will only appear when the item is set to true.

is your modification premium or open source?

sewkar wrote:
barbarian wrote:

Thank you for your suggestion. Maybe I will add "batchable" boolean in item so that the batch menu will only appear when the item is set to true.

is your modification premium or open source?

It is not free.