Topic: Create or Update company

How to create multiple companies in FrontAccounting

Re: Create or Update company

Just goto Setup->Create/Update Companies.  There you can able to create new companies.  Whether you can create new company in same database or in new database .

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

You can create a new company only from the default company (most likely the first one you created).

Sir I tried creating company from default company but it gives me error of wrong password or user name do I have to create new database as I am creating a new company

If you can create another db, then fine (with privileged user for it). Otherwise, use the existing db with a different table prefix for the new company.

Sir,

The first company which I created I haven't given any table prefix is it so that If I want to create multiple companies I have to add table prefix because I created new company with new database but still it gives me error wrong password or username

If you provide a prefix to all tables for the first company, then make changes to the config_db.php file as well.

Hello Dr Muthu , this is Deepa from IIT Bombay.
We have been trying to access new company with the admin login but showing an error like "Incorrect Password" other than default company. Please guide us in detail. Thank you in advance.

How to create multiple companies in FrontAccounting?

Actually I am new on it, kindly provide me step by step instructions to create multiple company.

I have updated my tutorial to understand better.  How To Create A New Company In Frontaccounting. There you can see the way to create it.

Subscription service based on FA
HRM CRM POS batch Themes

We have been trying to access new company with the admin login but showing an error like "Incorrect Password" other than default company. Please guide us in detail. Thank you in advance.

If you fail to provide a password during company creation, then the default is "password" for the "admin" user. Only the default company login can create a new company. You need to login into the new company with your access credentials by choosing the right company in the login's dropdown select box (or textbox if set in config.php).

Post's attachments

FrontAccounting Company Creation.pdf 284.7 kb, 6 downloads since 2020-04-20 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

Thank you Muthu sir.